Terms and Conditions of use of RolandoBecerra.com
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of RolandoBecerra.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your participation in the site. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copy right and trade mark law.
RolandoBecerra.com reserves the right to:
1. Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or any part of it without notice and you confirm that RolandoBecerra.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2. Amendments to this agreement can be made and effected by RolandoBecerra.com from time to time without specific notice to your end. Agreement posted on the Site reflects the latest agreement and you should carefully review the same before you use the site. Your continued use of the Site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Use of the Site
1. The contents of RolandoBecerra.com Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
2. RolandoBecerra.com Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
3. All copyright, trademarks, or intellectual property rights in the Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to RolandoBecerra.com or otherwise used by RolandoBecerra.com as permitted by law. In accessing the Site you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Site for personal non-commercial home use only.
4. The Site allows you to post offers, advertise, and shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) Use the Site, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools; (b) posting of an items in inappropriate category or areas on the Sites and services; (c) collecting information about users’ personal information; (d) maneuvering the price of any item; (e) interfering with any other users’ postings; (f) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content.
5. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by RolandoBecerra.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. The Site is provided on an ASIS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, inclusing but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, RolandBecerra.com will not be liable or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site.
3. RolandoBecerra.com makes no warranty that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to extend any liability to RolandoBecerra.com for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of RolandoBecerra.com or that of its employees or agents.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from RolandoBecerra.com, our clients, advertisers, suppliers and forum members. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of RolandoBecerra.com. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Non-Assignment of Rights
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned on or transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to RolandoBecerra.com. However, RolandoBecerra.com may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
Failure of RolandoBecerra.com to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
You agree to indemnify and hold RolandoBecerra.com and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against RolandoBEcerra.com arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Site.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Any claim relating to RolandoBecerra.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.